We offer fantastic opportunities for career development in an exciting and growing company.
Data Migration Consultant – Ref DM201701
Based in Watford – Assignments United Kingdom Wide
£40-£70k Package + expenses depending on experience
As a Data Migration Consultant, you could be working with FTSE100 companies, start-ups or large government departments. In all cases, we can promise you an interesting and fulfilling career with us.
Successful candidates will have a strong consulting background, a firm understanding of data migration concepts and excellent database and general programming skills. Experience of ETL toolset would also be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be expected to work flexibly at client sites UK wide, on long and short term assignments. There are great career prospects in this growing company including training in class leading data integration tools and team lead/management positions.
- Minimum 5 years IT experience
- A consultancy background i.e. Experience of working for an information technology consultancy firm
- Demonstrable data migration experience
- Candidate must be prepared to undergo security clearance checks
- Experience of creating data migration strategies
- Data migration lead/team lead experience
- Code development in any language
- Experience of ETL/integration toolsets, in particular, Talend Open Studio
- Experience of migrating a variety of data sources (for example Oracle, Adabas, Btrieve, Flat Files)
- Data Quality / Master Data Management
- Presentation/communication skills
Project Manager – Data Migration Projects
Initially Watford/Westminster – Assignments United Kingdom Wide
Permanent or Contractor
£45-£70k Package + expenses depending on experience
We are looking to recruit a strong project manager to work on varied customer projects in the UK. Excellent and exciting opportunity to work on significant private and public sector projects. Initially, you will be based in Westminster, London and Watford, project managing our delivery of the data migration stream within an important large public sector digital project. As a project manager, you will be client facing and command excellent communication skills both written and oral. Ideally, you will have a consultancy background with experience of delivering and managing projects for clients.
- Excellent Communication Skills – able to operate at SMT / Project Board level
- RAID Management
- Team management
- Excellent personal organisation planning and time management
- Excellent technical skills including Microsoft Project, Excel, Powerpoint
- Candidate must either have current clearance or be prepared to undergo security clearance checks
- Experience of CA PPM (although training will be provided)
- Prince 2
- MSP foundation
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join a growing company in an exciting field we would like to hear from you.
DataLynx is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring that the terms and conditions of employment of the employee and potential employee are equitable and non-discriminatory. This means that job applicants and employees will be treated fairly regardless of their age, sex, marital status (including civil partnerships), sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race (including ethnic origin), disability, religion or religious beliefs and pregnancy and maternity.